Saturday, March 14, 2009

A new beginning!

Hello again. I know it has been a very long time since my last post, but a lot has been going on in my life. My husband and I are currently separated and all the changes that go along with that have been consuming my life. However, now things have settled down and I have started knitting again in every free minute I have.

I am currently attempting to finish several projects that I have on the needles and put aside for one reason or another. On of these projects is a funky-sock monkey for my father. I gave up on the monkey when I didn't have enough yarn to finish the arms according to the pattern. I have been able to modify and only hold one strand of yarn, but I had to put the monkey down for awhile.

Last month I went on a very interesting vacation to Lake Tahoe, and spent way more than expected on yarn. Yarn shopping as a stress relief is only a temporary fix- for any of you that ar thinking of trying it. However I do have some wonderfully beautiful yarn to show for it. I have also received some beautiful "guilt" yarn from my husband. It is blue and grey seasilk yarn. I now have to start the process of deciding what to make with it.

Well, I'm off to attempt to finish my modified anthropolgie made with my camelspin yarn. More fun to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment